IRThermo6 – IR THERMO CAMERA
- For surveillance of thermal critical areas
- Wide temperature range (0 °C to 300 °C @ ± 2 °C) optional 0..1000 @+/-2°
- Different lenses to cover the requested area
- Motorised lens for manual and auto focus
- IP Camera (ONVIF)
- Connect to HDCon6
- Can be integrated in existing surveillance systems
The IRThermo6 is designed to observe the temperature of areas and devices in harsh electromagnetic environments (e.g. automotive test facilities) or where low emission is required (e.g. EMC test facilities). The camera is covering an area of up to 19*12m² at a distance 9.5 m. It is specially suited to survey temperature critical rooms and devices, where overheating can lead to severe damage.
At the HDCon6IP there are digital outputs available with „alarm“ and “fail safe” operation, which are set at overheating or when the camera fails to operate.
A comfortable software allows to set the parameters like region of interest and temperature thresholds.
The camera is ONVIF compatible and can be used with regular surveillance software.
Dedicated controller with comfortable software:
- Define region of interest
- Over temperature detection
- Alarm output
- Fail safe output
- RF-Immunity 200 V/m up to 18 GHz
- Ethernet interface (ONVIF)
- Comfortable PC software or dedicated controller HDCon6IP
- Fail safe and alarm contacts
- Temperature surveillance of absorbers in high field strength testing
- Survey device under test
Unshielded version available on request.
Camera especially shielded to withstand up 3000 V/m in pulsed mode
A range of cameras for various applications with high field strength and low emission