(N)EMPCam – E1 & E2 HARDENED HD IP COLOUR CAMERA
- For military / governmental / traffic / critical buildings
- Shielded for (nuclear) electro magnetic pulse
- HD / IP Cam with ONVIF
As the threat of a nuclear attack and also the trend to use electro-magnetic weapons (intentional electromagnetic interference – IEMI) are constantly growing, there is demand for CCTV systems, which can survive such attacks. Lightning strikes in close vicinity also cause high electromagnetic pulses (EMP).
PONTIS (N)EMP cameras offer a special shielding and filtering to withstand the high field strengths, especially magnetic fields, occurring with EMP and NEMP pulses. In addition to the electro-magnet immunity the cameras can also withstand harsh environmental conditions.
There are three versions available:
– In door use (0° to 70 °C)
– Weatherproof: IP 64 (-40 °C to +60 °C)
– Extended version with sealed housing for very hot and dusty environment: IP64 (-30 °C to +75 °C)
In most cases these cameras need to be integrated in existing CCTV and surveillance systems. The NEMP camera offers an IP interface, that is compatible with many surveillance software applications (supporting also ONVIF).
The PONTIS NEMP CCTV system is composed of the actual camera inside a weather proof housing and a separate shielded power supply. The data communication (Ethernet) is by fibre optics. All cables for the power supply need to be specially shielded. Inside the camera housing and the power supply there is a special mechanical shielding and high performance filters.
- Protected against class E1 & E2 pulse (short & intermediate)
- Optional remotely controlled Pan/Tilt
- Data communication (Ethernet) via fibre optic cables
- IP camera with ONVIF support
- Extended features: manual iris control, including wide dynamic range, long exposure , image stabiliser
- HD video
- Weather protection IP65
- 24 / 7 operation
Camera especially shielded to withstand up 3000 V/m in pulsed mode
Thermal camera to survey critical areas
Shielded surveillance systems for EMC test facilities
A range of cameras for various applications with high field strength and low emission
PECOS, the universal video software for EMC