foBroadR-Reach – FIBRE OPTIC CONVERTER
- Autodetect: 100Base-T1, 1000Base-T1
- Up to 200 m
- EMC immunity 200 V/m up to 18 GHz
BroadR-Reach technology is an Ethernet physical layer standard designed for use in automotive connectivity applications.
BroadR-Reach technology allows multiple in-vehicle systems to simultaneously access information over unshielded single twisted pair cable.
The BroadR-Reach standadrd was originally introduced by Broadcom. Besides Broadcom there are also NXP and Marvel chip set and Phy (88Q2212). The Marvel version used in our converters works with both NXP and Broadcom solutions.
In order to facilitate the connection to a PC the converter supports also regular STP connectors.
- RF-Immunity: Antenna radiated 200 V/m, 200 MHz – 18GHz, ISO11452-2, CW, AM, PM Stripline 200 V/m, 10 – 1 GHz, ISO11452-5, CW, AM, PM
- Emission: EMC compliant to CISPR25 Class 5, 150 k – 4 GHz
- Battery (approx. 8 hours operation)
- Compact metal housing
- No galvanic connection between test equipment and measurement instruments
- ACK and network speed indication
- Battery version: fast charge, long operation, also for 1 GBit/s
- On Request: a special version with 4 x Ethernet ports is available
- Continuous operation with external 12V/2A power supply possible
A variety of interfaces are supported from Analogue to USB