HDCon4 – MODULAR HD CONTROLLER
- For regular demands in HD
- 1080p from sensor to display
- Mid range
- For max 4 Cameras
- Additional features possible: Audio, LAN, DVR/NVR or ICT/WDR/LTE in case of difficult light conditions
High definition (HD) cameras require controllers that can handle the high speed digital signals needed to transfer the high resolution videos in an uncompressed format (HD-SDI resp. 1080p) from sensor to display.
The regular controller of series HDCon4 convert the optical signals coming from the cameras to electrical signals and allow the remote control of maximum four full HD cameras (zoom, focus, pan, tilt) and the remote control of one audio channel. All transmitted signals, control, video and audio are transmitted via fibre optic cables. Each controller has several output (HD-SDI and HDMI) to connect several devices in parallel (Monitor, DVR/NVR).
By our modular concept external devices like DVR /NVR can be connected to control the cameras also via LAN resp. via the DVR / NVR‘s software if PELCO-D protocol is supported as well as to record videos.
Beyond that PONTIS‘ audio satellites can be connected to communicate uni- or bi-directionally.
In case of difficult light conditions (be it a EUT with display, obscurity, dark <=> bright close to each other,) a special SW to manually control the aperture of the Iris can be integrated into the controller.
- For PONTIS EMC HD cameras (HDCam6 / HDCam7)
- Fibre optic transmission of video and control signals
- Support of up to 4 cameras per controller
- Manual control of cameras Pan-Tilt and Zoom via Front keypad with self explaining buttons.
- Full HD (1080p) HD video signals , HD-SDI
- Compact housing: Desktop or Rack version (2 or 3 HU x 450 x 370 mm)