Shielded LED LAMPS FOR EMC CRITICAL AREAS
- Low-emission LED Lights
- Wide performance range
- Very high color rendering quality
- Low heat generation
The EMC-resistant, dimmable (optional) and low-emission LED lights and drivers are the ideal LED lighting system for EMC and test labs, as well as generally interference-sensitive environments.
The power supply (driver) is separated from the lamps, which are connect by shielded cables. The LEDs are operated below their maximum power. So by increasing the power of the driver the illumination per lamp can be increased.
There are lamps with four (LLED4) and 16 (LLED16) LEDs. The driver TLED-070 can drive one or more lamps with up to 70W in total. The current is distributed automatically between the lamps and the illumination changes accordingly.
Different types of LEDs can be mounted in the lamps to get various light temperatures and opening angles of the reflector.
- LED lights or spotlights for EMC laboratories, test fields and general environments
- Minimal EMC interference from the th lamps, including the power supply (driver)
- High efficiency, thus low heat dissipation (10 …15 lm/W)
- Different number of LEDs depending on power ( 4 or 16 LEDs)
- The drivers and LED lights are specially matched to each other
- Lamps and driver supplied as a set of one to three lamps and a driver
SLED3 (70W): 3LLED4 (ca. 2600lm)
SLED2 (70W): 2LLED4 (ca. 4400lm)
SLED1 (70W): 1*LLED16 (ca. 11000lm)
A range of cameras for various applications with high field strength and low emission