foCarCharger – FOR CAR CHARGING STATIONS
- Test E-vehicles during the charging process
- Data communication between EV and EVSE via fibre optic
- Low emmission
- Supports all major standards: CCS2, CHAdeMO, GB/T
Certifications for the growing market of e-mobility require that the car (EV) is tested also while it is connected to the charging stations (EVSE) during the charging process.
The PONTIS EMC foCarCharger transmits the data signals via fibre optic connection. Due to the versatile concept of the converter it can be used with most international standards and be updated to new requirements.
The foCarCharger supports Pilot Signal (PWM), PLC and CAN communication. So multiple standards like CCS, CHAdeMO and GB/T are supported. Additionally it can read the relay contacts of CHAdeMO and other status signals.
The communication standard can easily be changed by switches on foCarCharger.
Both sides (EV and EVSE) are shielded and may be used inside the EMC chamber.
The firmware of the foCarCarger can be easily updated via a dedicated PC tool to react to future changes in the protocols.
As the EVSE needs to be separated from the EV, the power cables need to be separated form the data line. We offer a power connect box and corresponding charging cables.
- Shielded transmission for car charging stations
- Data and power are split up
- Data transmission via fibre optics
- For AC and DC charging
- Most international standards supported
- RF-immunity 200 V/m up to 18 GHz
- Continuous operation with external 12 V/2A power supply possible