HDCon6 – LAN-PECOS INTEGRATED HD CONTROLLER
- For high demands in HD
- Up to 4 cameras
- Integrated solution: Camera control, recording, image processing
- Interface to EMC test Software
- Audio intercom
Provides fully digital, uncompressed video and audio transmission for best quality!
Seamless user interface solution. The Audivo own Pecos solutions provides HW+SW that is integrated inside the controller: LAN, DVR with proactive recording and admininistration of files, as well as ICT/WDR/LTE for difficult light conditions (be it a EUT with display, obscurity, dark <=> bright close to each other).
The controller of series HDCon6_LAN-Pecos allows the local control via frontpanel of a maximum of four HD cameras (zoom, focus, pan, tilt) and of one audio channel. Via Pecos SW Tool the cameras can be fully controlled also via LAN.
Beyond that PONTIS‘ audio satellites can be connected to communicate uni- or bi-directionally.
Pecos also provides a bidirectional interface to EMC Test SW (option). Such data can be shown on sreen, recorded as video overlay. Pecos data can be sent back to Test SW to initiate reaction (e.g stop a test). Drivers come from EMC Test SW brands.
Optinally an event detection software can be installed on the HDCON6. This allows to define several regions of interest. Whenever the picture int that region changes recoding is started an alert is issued. This facilitates immunity testing.
- For PONTIS EMC HD cameras (HDCam6 / HDCam7)
- Fibre optic transmission of video and control signals
- Support of up to 4 cameras per controller
- Manual control of cameras Pan-Tilt and Zoom via Front keypad with self explaining buttons and/or via LAN-SW-tool
- ICT/WDR/LTE for difficult light conditions
- Pecos: integrated PC / HDD / DVR / snapshots / proactive recording (for details please see datasheet “Software PECOS”)
- Option: interface to EMC Test SW
- Option: event detection
- Full HD: 1080 p from sensor to display
- Compact housing: Desktop or Rack version (3 HU x 450 x 370 mm)