Con4eco – ECO CONTROLLER
- For basic demands in SD
- Economic solution
- FBAS from sensor to display
- Additional features possible: Audio, LAN , DVR/NVR
- Not for difficult light conditions
The controller series Con4eco allows the remote control of maximum two SD cameras (zoom, focus, pan, tilt) and the remote control of one audio channel. All transmitted signals, control, video and audio are transmitted via fibre optic cables. The video signal is FBAS from camera to display.
An interface to external DVR / NVR is available and thus it is possible to control the cameras also via the DVR / NVR‘s software if PELCO-D protocol is supported.
- For PONTIS EMC SD cameras (Cam5 / Cam8)
- Fibre optic transmission of video and control signals
- Support of up to 2 cameras per controller
- Option to connect external devices
- Manual control of cameras, Pan-Tilt and Zoom via Front keypad with self explaining buttons
- FBAS video signals
- Compact plastic housing: Desktop (310 x 275 x 87 mm)